Monday, September 24, 2007

FUN FRIDAY

Last Friday I ate lunch with the students who had birthdays in August. A fun time was had by all!!! This coming Friday I will be celebrating with the September birthdays. Invitations will be sent home today. When participating in a birthday lunch please send a "peanut free" lunch.

A little sad news. Those of you who have had 2nd graders in the past may remember our May bake sale which was a fundraiser for Retired Greyhounds as Pets (REGAP). A representative of REGAP always came to do an assembly at which we presented them with a check. On that day my greyhound, Dotty, would spend the day with the students. This past weekend Dotty passed away. She was a sweet dog and wonderful REGAP spokes"dog". I just want to thank all of you who participated in the bake sale in anyway. It meant a lot to me and the greyhounds you helped!

No comments: