Friday, December 18, 2009

DREAMS AND WISHES

Every year I hear people talking about what they want for Christmas. This year I didn't really want anything; this summer my lifelong Christmas wish of owning a horse came true and I am so happy and grateful for everything I have I truly didn't want anything for Christmas. My life always felt very complete except for one thing and yesterday that dream came true; after a year's worth of hard work, Gary and I received our fostering/adoption license from the state of Illinois - I have never been so happy. We could receive a phone call at any time that a little one is moving in - what a change in life style - we don't get nine months to prepare! So don't be surprised if you see me around town with a little one in tow!!!! I hope all of your Christmas wishes and dreams come true this year and that you all have a wonderful and relaxing holiday break!

1 comment:

Michele Nichols said...

That is such wonderful news. Congratulations!