Thursday, May 27, 2010

THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER


I can't believe we are at the end of another school year. I have enjoyed working with all of you and your children this year. For those of you going on to Prairieview I wish you the best of luck and hope you'll come back and visit us here at Ide; especially since we'll be renovating the building this summer.
The renovations will begin immediately after school ends on Wednesday, June 2nd and should be completed by mid-August (keep your fingers crossed)!!! If you need any assistance during the month of June the office will be relocated to Prairieview (630) 783-5100. Once we are back at Ide we'll send out an email informing all of you.


When everything is complete I will be posting some before and after pictures so that everyone can view and enjoy the changes. I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing summer!!!!!

No comments: