Thursday, June 30, 2011

10 Years

Please appreciate every moment you have with your family.


Today Gary and I would have been married 10 years. In those 1o years, we navigated our way through the roller coaster called "Life". I became a principal, Gary took over his family business, we lost beloved family members and cried together, we bought a boat (Gary's dream) and a horse (my dream) and began the process of adopting our wonderful son Marc, but nothing prepared me for May 25th. Losing Gary is the hardest thing I have ever been through. Our wedding day was filled with love and wonderful memories (along with a fun fishing theme). Those memories are rushing back today and I am so glad I have them.


Please enjoy this long holiday weekend and make forever memories with your families.

No comments: