Monday, June 6, 2011

Appreciation




First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for their support during this extremely difficult time. Your cards, gifts, hugs, etc mean so much to Marc and I. There are no words to describe how I feel right now, but I can tell you how much I appreciate all of you.



I feel like I have written so many blogs about enjoying time with family and appreciating every moment and once again I have been taught that lesson. I don't understand why this happened and probably never will but I am grateful for the 16 years Gary and I had together. They were full of ups and downs but always full of love.

Please appreciate everyday you have with your loved ones; good and bad. Please enjoy the summer and smile often. Please say I love you when you have the chance.

No comments: