Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Appreciation

This week we are celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week!  The teachers and staff at Elizabeth Ide truly care about our students and go above and beyond to give them the optimal educational experience.  I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work and dedication.  I truly appreciate each and every one of them!  


We also appreciate all of the volunteers who are making this week so special by setting/cleaning up and cooking and/or sending in delicious food and beverages to make the lunches this week so wonderful.  We thank you so much - you have no idea how nice it is not to worry about packing a lunch.  


Also, don't forget about MOTHER'S DAY Sunday, May 13th.  Make sure to show your moms, grandmas, aunts and others who have represented a mother figure in your life how truly special they are.  This day was created so we could show these women how much they mean to us. 



Finally, May 9 - 11 I will be out of the district.  If you have any questions or concerns please call my office staff and they will help you or you may email me at jhansen@ccsd66.org and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.   

No comments: